EASTER DAY!!

April 24, 2011




today is EASTER DAY!
So excited because it was my first Easter celebration :D

kemaren Jumat ngikutin Kebaktian Jumat Agung d gereja
rameee bgt. n firman Tuhan dibawakan oleh sister Daifa from India!
Her English was very good! (Y)
Beliau jg bawain firman Tuhan buat pagi td.

Easter egg from church :D

Yesterday Chris' brother, Jason, came to my house and decorating egg with my brother for Easter celebration. I helped them after finished my cookies :P

CHOCOLATE LEMON COOKIES! :9

so today they went to church at 1 p.m to follow the junior session, and they didn't win in egg decor, but got second place in bible trivia competition. CONGRATS! :D
our Easter egg


umm.. what else?
oh, and also my boyfriend, Chris spoke in mandarin language today! He was just toooooooooo cute while speaking in that language! hahaha ><

So sad that holiday will over soon, while the homeworks still haven't done yet T____T
Gotta finish it now. Goodbye readers! XD

HAPPY EASTER DAY EVERYONE!! (^__^)/"

You Might Also Like

0 comments