June 09, 2012






Dear Chris Apriliony,

Ever since you came into my life, I have been feeling so lucky. There hasn't been a day when I have gone to sleep with a frown on my face, and it's all because of you. Dote, I am glad that you came into my life. I have always wanted the love of my life to be understanding, loving, caring, faithful and most of all someone who would accept me for who I am. Now I have found the person I was looking for.
My heart told me that a gift from God was there when you first smiled to me. 

I didn't have to think twice when you asked me to be your girlfriend. Even we are in a distance. I knew that you are the one. The one who accepting my past, and dreaming about our future with me. The one who being there for me in every way possible, challenging and pushing me to pursue my dreams, always wanting what's the best for me, being selfless, and loving me... faithfully. I don't think that there is, or there could be, anyone better than you out there for me.

I love you with my whole heart. I have never trusted anyone the way I trust you. Sometime I even doubt myself, but I know I will never doubt you because you are my true love. I know deep down inside that you will never break my heart or never let me down in anyway.

Thank you dote. For these two years, after all that we have been through, I know that I can’t contain all my gratitude for you in words but hope that you will see more than what I have written. You have held my hand when I was alone, lent your shoulder when I have shed tears in them, has been a patient listener when I was having some big problems. I don’t know what I would have done without you. You have let me realize who I truly am. I pray to God everyday to bless you with everything you deserve. I will love you until the end of time. Happy 2 years and 2 months dote. ♥

Always and Forever Yours,
Livia Leonardo



You Might Also Like

0 comments